Hello neighbor. The Streetlights Residential Construction Team is very excited to be a part of this community and develop this wonderful project that will bring in new residences and businesses soon. Our goal is to be a good neighbor to the community, foster relationships, and partner with you during the construction process. Our Monthly Construction Update will keep you informed of pertinent activities that may have an effect of vehicular traffic patterns and pedestrian re- direction.
We are aware of the parking sensitivity and have instructed our workers to park in areas away from
businesses. Our number one priority is public safety.
The month of December will see the following activities:
· Waterproofing of the building excavation/foundation
· Continued work on the structural concrete (basement slab)
• Depending on the concrete pours, there will be some extended lane closures on
Indiana, Main, and North Santa Fe. We will make sure to give advanced notice of pour
days with extended lane closures.
· Final remaining haul off of soil and removal of excavation equipment
· Offsite utility work on Vista Village road is being coordinated for a January 2019 start
The staging area for our trucks is located on the Cal Trans lot on the south side of Highway 78 so trucks will not be idle on the streets surrounding the projects. However, due to logistics, the City has granted a half-street closure of Indiana in the southbound direction (project side) so trucks may enter and exit the site. The northbound lane remains open 24/7 for access to access to Vista Village including the adjacent public parking lot. This is only a daily closure, so the street will re- open at the end of the work day