Hello neighbor. The Streetlights Residential Construction Team is very excited to be a part of this community and develop this wonderful project that will bring in new residences and businesses soon. Our goal is to be a good neighbor to the community, foster relationships, and partner with you during the construction process. Our Monthly Construction Update will keep you informed of pertinent activities that may have an effect of vehicular traffic patterns and pedestrian re- direction. We are aware of the parking sensitivity and have instructed our workers to park in areas away from businesses. Our number one priority is public safety.
The month of May will see the following activities:
· Continued work on the structural concrete
• Update: Our slabs for the pool and townhomes along Vista Village are formed and ready to pour.
Once complete, there is only one level of concrete remaining. We are anticipating the
completion of the concrete structure in late July of this year.
• Work for structural concrete typically includes activities such as rebar/reinforcing
installation, forming and pouring of concrete, installation of infrastructure for
mechanical, electrical and plumbing, etc.
• Depending on the concrete pours, there will be some extended lane closures on
Indiana, Main, and North Santa Fe. We will make sure to give advanced notice of pour
days with extended lane closures.
· Waterproofing and earthwork will be ongoing along the building edge at Indiana.
· The installation of new water lines is scheduled on Indiana for this month, as well as trenching for
SDG&E so we can bring permanent power to our jobsite.
In addition, below are the tentative dates for some of our larger concrete pours over the next month.