Blood Drive – Whose life will you save?
San Diego Blood Bank will have their Blood Mobile at North Coast Church, located in the parking lot at 2405 North Santa Fe Avenue, Vista 92084 on Monday, April 30th and Tuesday, May 1, 2018 from 8:00 am to 1:30 pm.
Call the front desk at 760-724-6700 to make an appointment or sign-up online.
When scheduling an appointment online, visit www.sandiegobloodbank.org
* click on “Donate Blood Today”
* click on “Search” Black tab on right side of screen
* select Date Range and enter the above date then “Apply”
* scroll down to this drive, click on “schedule”
* click the “Donation Times” drop down to select an available time slot.
Donors are advised to drink plenty of fluids prior to donation. Maintain usual eating habits on the day of donation, avoiding fatty foods if possible. All donors must show picture identification.
Kennedy Kraus received blood transfusions as part of her treatment for aplastic anemia before undergoing a successful bone marrow transplant in 2007. Today Kennedy is healthy and is attending Chapman College to pursue a medical career. Kennedy volunteers for the blood bank and has an appreciation for life far beyond her years.
For more information, visit SanDiegoBloodBank.org or call 1-800-469-7322.