Hello neighbor. The Streetlights Residential Construction Team is very excited to be a part of this community and develop this wonderful project that will bring in new residences and businesses soon.Our goal is to be a good neighbor to the community, foster relationships, and partner with you during the construction process. Our Monthly Construction Update will keep you informed of pertinent activities that may have an effect of vehicular traffic patterns and pedestrian re- direction.
We are aware of the parking sensitivity and have instructed our workers to park in areas away from businesses. Our number one priority is public safety.
The month of June will see the following activities:
· Continued work on the structural concrete
• Update: We have one level of concrete work remaining! We expect to be complete with
all concrete operations towards the end of July of this year.
• Work for structural concrete typically includes activities such as rebar/reinforcing
installation, forming and pouring of concrete, installation of infrastructure for
mechanical, electrical and plumbing, etc.
• Depending on the concrete pours, there will be some extended lane closures on
Indiana, Main, and North Santa Fe. We will make sure to give advanced notice of pour
days with extended lane closures.
· The tower crane for wood framing operations is scheduled to be erected on July 27th
· The installation of new water lines on Indiana will continue this month
· SDG&E will be setting our transformers for permanent power by the end of this month