Grab your family and friends for North County’s LARGEST Earth Day Festival in downtown Oceanside! Earth Festival is a free event with fun and exciting attractions for everyone.
• Learn about sustainable food systems in North County, and what you can do to help combat food waste through food reduction, food recovery, composting, shopping local, and much more.
• Bring the farm to your own table learn, taste, and explore Oceanside’s local food movement.
• Whisk your kids away to the Kids-Eco Zone, where they will be inspired by our local environment to save water, recycle right, and enjoy the great outdoors.
• Explore our vintage market and find unique goods, vintage and upcycled clothing, and upcycled materials all from environmental conscious local businesses.
• Enjoy live local bands that will help you groove your
way into Earth Day!
• Stop by the Heart of Earth Festival, located near our Green Oceanside booth to learn about the impact of plastic and how you can say no to single-use items in Oceanside with our interactive art installation and fun activities.
• Ride your bike to the Earth Festival and rest easy with free bike valet parking.
Join the Green Oceanside team on Saturday April 27th, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. in celebrating and cherishing our local environment!